Thursday, August 18, 2011

The old Me and the new me......

New Years 2011
Do you believe a persons eyes are the window to his soul? What do you see when you look into someones eyes, do you see the pain or happiness and what is really going on behind their thoughts and actions.  A person can do and say one thing and act another and until you actually listen to their voice and look deep into their eyes do you really see the true picture. Something to think about and I will tell you why I bring this up in a bit... Recently I started Body By Vi, Visalus and I love it. I have been on the 90 day challenge for about 30 days and have lost 12 lbs. This is something that I have never been able to do in 20 years. I would be a yo yo dieter, the scales would go up and the scales would go down but lets say I hated getting on the scale. It lied too much and I just didnt want to face the facts.

We have two choices in life, either you let life slip by or you take control and you live life the way it was meant to live. What will you do?
July 2011

No comments: