Sunday, July 24, 2011

Going South

Looked in the mirror the other day and noticed things weren't as they were  many years ago. Things are starting to go south. With this I mean, I am noticing wrinkles in my face where they weren't there before. I guess my body is starting to also. But that I didnt really notice yet :(   I guess life is inevitable and its time to take back my body.... My body does not  belong to you or you or you. It is my responsibility to make sure things are well oiled and maintained. This means I am responsible for what I put into my body.... Healthy Foods, Body By Vi products and making sure I get  plenty of sleep and exercising.

Are you taking care of your temple? Are you strengthening the core of your spiritual being? If not, what are you waiting for? Don't wait, take control of your body.....

1 comment:

WastedSpace said...

I was impressed with your comment of "My body does not belong to you or you or you" and "Are you taking care of your temple? Are you strengthening the core of your spiritual being?" This is a principle that I learned from an early age. And yes, at 41, I still try to do these things. My mind says, "I'm 25 but after rollerblading with my kids my body says I'm still 41."

Thanks for your post.