Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yes I can and Yes I will

Many Women think that when they reach of 40 or over, life is all going down hill after that.. I am here to tell you that its not..... Yes, I was one of them but I changed my life real quick. My mom always used to tell me Life only gets better after the age of 40. I didnt believe her until recently... I have a wonderful Career with Trevo,  working from home and helping others take care of the their body is wonderful. I lost 15 lbs and 6 inches, my sugar is under control and I have more energy then ever. See I suffer from Hypothyroidism, which means I used to move slow, think slow and just very lethargic. Since I found Trevo, this is no longer the case. The fog has lifted and I feel so much better.

For the first time ever I have enough energy to plant a garden, to make my backyard looked like its lived in and to get moving and having a super clean house. It gives me this much energy...... If you want more info let me know....

1 comment:

Bee Z Mom said...

Deana, I love your story. I'm 30 years old and I am definately looking forward to things to come. I look forward to reading more about your fabulous 40 lifestyle. Check out my blog at http://thejourneystepone.blogspot.com.