Saturday, August 28, 2010

Forever 21 and Maternity Clothes

Have you all heard about the maternity line at Forever 21?  Reading this morning, Forever 21 is stirring up quite a few tail feathers with their new line of Maternity clothes for teens.... Ok, if you know me I usually have something to say about quite a few things and this really bothers me...

The name of this store is Forever 21, not Forever 16, 17 or 18.  There are alot of women that shop there and last time I looked there wasn't a guard at the door checking ID's.  
There are alot of women that like to look Sexy and younger. Not to much, but hey it happens.... Yesterday, I went into a store and liked their clothing line. Didn't purchase anything because I wanted to go to the discount store next door. Walked in the discount store (which will remain nameless for right now) and walked right back out because I didn't like anything. So went back into the store that caters to the younger crowd and that had some great sales going on and purchased my outfit for the night. See, I was on a sexy mission.... 

Back to Forever 21, I don't think that if I was a teen and pregnant. I would be shopping at Forever 21. I would be saving my money for diapers and such.. But then again, that's me the responsible one.....
Whats your thoughts?

No comments: