Friday, August 20, 2010

Neglecting my friends

Hi everyone, First of all let me apologize for neglecting you... Didnt mean to but have been so busy getting RHCK off the ground.
I have had to build this company brick by brick, stone by stone and letter from letter.    I can actually say that it is going very well, alot of people are interested. I am doing some educational training and while doing all this I have to remind myself that Rome wasn't built in a day.

I will try and get to each of my friends blogs and share my love for people and their love for blogging.   We are doing parties all over the USA so if your interested in either working with us or having a party. Please let us know.... Love and miss you all, Deanna 

1 comment:

Cori said...

Sounds like you've been busy, but busy is good!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a happy birthday!