Friday, February 12, 2010

Working from home

Today I had the best time having a friend of mine over. We talked, laughed and had a good time. She wanted to introduce me to the world of Send out Cards. This opportunity sounds like a wonderful addition to the business's that I already have.

Have you always wanted to work from home? Are you working now? Are you looking to supplement your income? Then try working from home. Alot of people are afraid to take the leap, I can almost guarantee you that you will not be sorry.

I love the companies that I work for!! Why? Because I am my own boss. I set my own hours and I run the business at my own leisure. Brown Bag Party is one of my favorites. When I do a party, My goal is to have the hostess and friends educated and to have a wonderful time. There is never a dull moment and I laugh as hard as the guests. After all, that is why we are there to have a good time. If you smile, the guests smile.

I am also with Mia Bella Candles. I had a friend over today and she loved the Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. She couldn't believe how it made the whole house smell. I gave her a few samples to take home. What do they say Smell and Sell?

I have told you about my past history and what I do now. But where do I see myself 20 years down the road when its time to retire? I see living on the rainbow enjoying life because I had the vision of working for myself and letting my knowledge work for me.

No comments: