Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who are you?


Many moons ago, I was a struggling momma with 4 boys and a jerk of a husband. I tried to work, (because the moron wouldn't) and take care of the family and raise kids. I swore that someday down the road, I would make sure that mothers knew that there were opportunities out there.

Tricks of the Trade

1. Never compromise your self worth!! You are an amazing person that deserves to be treated with decency and respect. So many times women think they NEED a man. Thanks to my husband now, he made me realize I DON'T NEED A MAN. I love having mine around but that's because I want him around, not because I NEED him.

2. If you want something bad enough, you will find a way to get it. Look for the gold at the end of the rainbow. In fact, focus on the rainbow until you get to the pot of gold. There is always a way to get what you want. It may not come right away but God always has a plan.

3. Look to the higher powers. Whether you believe in God, Ali baba or whomever, You have to realize that someone is always out there looking out for your best interest. I was talking to a friend the other day and she was describing a similar situation, she asked for the higher powers and she received help. I once asked for tht same help. I was in a domestic violence relationship and I asked for help from higher powers and within a short time I knew exactly what I had to do. I then packed up my kids and hauled ass in a car full of belongings and kids across three states and I was safe.

Moral of the story: Never say Never

So many times you see self-help for all kinds of things. Direct Sales, Moms and whatever else but I am here to tell you that you need Self-confidence and the HOT MAMA attitude!! Once you have those two things, you will have the world at your feet. Life throws us a bunch of curve balls, the idea is to catch them and throw them back as hard as you can. Stand up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

I have made the decision to take control of MY Life and you will too!!

No comments: