Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Visalus Regional

I am so EXCITED and I had to share..... I don't know about you but I am a Disney Fanatic!!! I love anything Disney and I guess it run's in the family. Told my 2 year old grandson.. Your Goofy, and he said No Grandma Im Mickey....
Isnt that the cutest thing? But anyway, back on track.. Imagine my excitement, when I find out that our Visalus Regional will be at the Dolphin Resort at Disney World.. I have always wanted to stay there and I haven't had my Disney Fix yet this year so why not... If I'm going to do it, why not do it BIG!!!
Let's Roll back about 2 years ago, never could afford a Disney Vacation let alone staying at the Dolphin. You scrimp, you save but life gets in the way. Not anymore, I am the Captain of my own ship. I decide which port I want to sail into and when I want to leave. The great thing about this is that I get to take others with me, if they so choose. I know I have my friends and family on board with me and some are still on the dock deciding whether or not to jump on and others are still on land looking but not really paying attention yet, but let me tell you. It is the best thing that I have ever done. It makes a world of difference when your feeling better, you have more money left at the end of the month and your excited about life again... I will see you at the Dolphin in October and then Disney Run Here I come..... :) As always, a link to Visalus.. Yes, I want you aboard my ship

No comments: