Thursday, September 27, 2012

Never give up

I thought I had it made, thought I was doing awesome and the weight was coming off. I started slacking off a little because of an accident and needless to say, I am starting my new 90 day Challenge today.. By New Years pictures, I am going to be ONE HOT MAMA.... So that's enough of me feeling down and out.. Walking Three times a week, a mile each time to get the body used to moving again. Bodily injuries is not an easy thing to go through, but I am learning to push through the pain. It's the only thing you can do, not to give up on yourself. Went Belly dancing last night to strengthen core muscles. Thought this was going to be hard but it wasnt as bad as I thought. Little steps, little wiggles will turn into big wiggles. Eating more salads and less foods that are bad for you. The Vi shakes are a wonderful way to get the proper nutrients and vitamins into your body and curbs the hunger. Portion control and paying attention to what your eating goes hand in hand with that. Grab a friend that cares and help them be accountable and for them to do the same with you. Food is a drug, sugars are a drug and we have to break the cycle... Together we can accomplish miracles...

No comments: