Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Celebration of 2011

Hi everybody!!! How has the past 11 days been for you? Are you succeeding in your endeavors?  I have been rocking Trevo, lost about 11 lbs so far and 7 inches.  This is awesome.. I was told that I have to make my blogs more about me and not my business.  What can I tell you that you already don't know...

5 things right off the top of my head.
I love Italian food.
I love to help others.
I NEVER give up..
I love to clip coupons, money in my pocket is better then in their pocket.
I love my family....


If theres anything else that you wish to know, just ask....
Back to my Trevo..... It was just announced last night that Trevo is easier then ever to join. Free autoship, if you work the biz and a Free Cruise... Who can ask for more??  All while I am taking care of my health...  I would love to help others succeed in their weight loss and mental stability. Just ask....

No comments: