Monday, November 22, 2010

Trevo Contest

I have been talking alot about Trevo lately and I want to share it...It has made a huge difference in my life. Lost 5 lbs. Blood sugar has dropped, I'm diabetic, seems like I'm not in that fog anymore. and its even good for sexual malfunctions. It has 174 natural vitamins.

Everyone knows that the holidays are the busiest time of year. Why not do it with Trevo?  I am giving away one bottle of Trevo this Friday to celebrate  Black Friday. 

To win this bottle of Trevo, there are a few things that you must do to be in the drawing.

1. Be a follower and tell me why you want to win this bottle of Trevo.
2. Share and follow me on Facebook and Twitter, This statement. "I just entered to win a bottle of Trevo! Great for weight loss, mental clarity and increase in Energy.." Then direct them to this site
3. Want an extra drawing slip. Bring three friends here and have them follow.....

Thats it! Look for the winner Friday...When I announce must respond within 12 hours..

No comments: