Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday

Rolled over looked at the clock and it was 6:30 am, forced myself to stay in bed at least until 7:15.  Day 3 and its rockin...  Cleaned the house before I went to bed, had a training call for my girls which went wonderful.. It's like getting the girls together for dinner only on the phone...

Everyone ready for Thanksgiving?  What is your favorite dish that you can not live without? It would have to be green bean casserole for me.

I put on FB this morning for Santa to bring me a new coffee pot and to make it red, which is my favorite color. My friend, Susan, told me about Keurig... Well I had to do more research and this is what I found.  Be sure to watch the video because Mrs Etherton did a wonderful job. Shes got me sold.......  

I have a meeting today, to possibly add Soaps to our line at Red Hot Cherry Kisses.  I will post more later.... Have a fantastic day!!!!

No comments: