Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh my

Ok, I got a secret... I love aromatherapy.... I have always loved the smell of flowers and knowing what scents can do for you.  Lets say, the Nose knows.  Put a tray of brownies in front of me, one whiff and I am in heaven. I want to gobble up the whole thing, but I wont... Dont need the extra pounds. Put something stinky next to me and I want to run away....

My friend has started her own business called Blissful Botanica
Let me tell you when I say this stuff smells good... I'm lying, it smells fantastic.... I thought I was in that commercial where the chick doesn't want to get out of the shower. I was in heaven.... Then a couple of days later, I noticed my hands weren't rough anymore. They were silky smooth. Two positives in a bar of soap, that's amazing. I believe these soaps are all hand made and they come in different wonderful scents.  She also carries a lip balm, that everyone tells me is to die for. I ordered one and I should start using it.....Go drop by her web and tell her Deanna sent you..

2 comments:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Doreen McGettigan said...

I will stop by and shop; I love yummy smelling stuff!
Please stop by my blog when you get the chance; I have an award for you!