Thursday, July 29, 2010

My dream

Just sitting here and thinking of what I am going to write, writers block... I do know that I want a cup of coffee with amazing creamer... I love all the creamers.... French Vanilla, Caramel are the only ones I've tried lately.... What is your favorite? 

Ok, have you ever wanted to start your own business? Ever since  I can remember I have wanted to. Well, this is about to become a reality. I have been in the home party plan business seems like forever. I've done Avon, Tupperware, Mia Bella, Partylite, and oh so many more. You may call me a business hopper but if I don't like the way things are going then poof I'm out... Taking all this information, I  have decided to start Red Hot Cherry Kisses. Exactly what is RHCK, it is a adult romance company.  It's just not about toys and romance.
RHCK is about bringing your inner beauty to the surface and helping by reminding you that you are one awesome woman.
So many times we forget who we really are and we need to bring that back to the surface.  What's the saying?
If Momma ain't happy, then nobodies happy... 

Our motto:  Think Sexy, Act Sexy, you will be Sexy....

5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

My favorite, yum, make me happy creamer is the CoffeeMate Coconut Creme. OMG, total FO

Java said...

Wow good luck in your next new adventure Deanna!! I heard those parties are awesome and alot of fun! Too bad you aren't close cause I could have one for you!

Good luck to you!

Unknown said...

Dazee and Java, you girls rock. Thanks for leaving comments.... Java, Im always hiring......

Sheree said...

It's so funny that you mentioned coffee. Actually you mentioned it this morning probably, but I'm just reading your post tonight right after I just made myself a wonderful decaf cappuccino before I sat down!

Since closing my business (a coffee house) I've become quite good at making cappuccino's with a mr coffee maker!! Can you imagine? ;)
Good luck with your new adventure Deanna, it sounds like a blast! And I'm sure you will be successful at what ever you set your efforts to! Will your products be available online?

Unknown said...

Sheree, my dear friend.... Hi!!!!!!!!! You'll have to share you trick with Mr Coffee Maker... I spend too much money at DD or SB.. Most definitely online.... http://www.redhotcherrykisses.com
Come check us out.. Lingerie is now added to the line.... Halloween Costumes will included.. Wahoo.. I imagine pink walls, white boas....