Saturday, September 19, 2009

Permission for Pleasure






Yesterday I gave a little tease about some amazing that is happening in my life right now. They say, when one door closes another door opens, it's true. Let positive energy in and the negative will leave. You have to believe in yourself, you have to believe that you are able to overcome obstacles and achieve anything that you put your mind to.

I have been following Momtv.com for a while now. Stephanie is amazing!! What is Momtv.com? You have all heard of chatting correct? Who hasn't? You all know what a tv is. Well combine the two!! There's many times I wish I could see the person that I am talking to, well now you can.

By now, if you have been following my blogs, facebook and twitter, you all know that I am with Brown Bag Party. Brown Bag is an adult toy store. Lots of fun!!

I am also a very positive person!! Once in a while, I get in my moods but hey don't we all? I will be the first person to tell you to get up, dust yourself off and get on with life. Women are amazing creatures and they deserve to be put on a pedestal.
(all except this one, that I saw in Sam's the other day) That is a whole other story. Ask me and I'll tell you tomorrow.

Ok, so we have positive energy, Women being all they can be, and BBP. Where does that bring us? That brings me to my new adventure. Alana Pratt will be speaking about Permission for Pleasure and I will be talking about Brown Bag party.
Alana is the expert that has worked with Leeza Gibbons and many other Hollywood stores on Romance and how to get your sexy back.

Please join us Wednesday nights at Momtv.com and see how you can get your groove back. Remember you are woman, you deserve the best.
If there's any men out there, show your woman the love and respect she deserves.

1 comment:

Radical Selfie said...

I'm loving this! I'll be tuning in b/c this sounds like must-see TV for me!!