Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are you comfortable?

Are you comfortable in your own body? Some people will answer yes and some will answer no. Do you have a body like the top fashion models? Have you seen some of them with out their makeup? Not a pretty site.

I admit I have a few flaws, but there are other parts about me that make up for what I don't have. I was talking to another friend, (be surprised at how many things I can blog about just from talking to my friends.) she was explaining that shes not ready to try our new line of lingerie. Why? Because she doesn't have the perfect body.

This tells me, that this friend may have low self-esteem. Why do people bring themselves down and think negative thoughts. I want each one of you to think, I am the best I can be, the only one of me and I am going to live life to the fullest.

Negative thoughts, I was driving home with a friend yesterday and lately she has been very negative. Why?
I don't know but it puts off a vibe that I don't want to be around. Snap yourself out of it and think positive. Positive thoughts bring Positive energy.

No comments: