Friday, August 14, 2009

2nd week of school


My life has changed drastically within the past two weeks, and its all for the better. Never in my wildest dreams, did I imagine I would go back to school and get awesome grades.

Have you thought about going back to school? Have you thought of living your dreams and doing anything to get there? What's stopping you? If you want it bad enough, you will do anything to get it. I made the baby steps and now I have a whole new world opening up to me.

When you go back to school, I have found that there are people that are happy for you and people that are jealous and upset because you aren't spending the time with them. Luckily, for me I have fantastic friends that realize that this what I need and they are willing to help me get there.

I ran into a problem the other day though and that was finding time to study. Between grandkids, husbands and friends, they all wanted me time.
At that moment, I wasn't able to give me time. My mind had to be focused on Medical Terminology. I was able to pull it through and scored a 90 but until then I panicked.

You see, I have alot to prove to people and to me. When I was in school, I thought of it as Party time.

I am ready to take this serious and if your my friend are you ready to take this serious with me? If your not ready for this ride with me, then kindly get off my roller coaster ride and leave.

No comments: