Saturday, July 25, 2009

What would you splurge on?



A topic was brought to me on facebook and I need your opinions. Would you splurge on shoes or handbags like over 100.00? I saw these awesome Neiman Marcus shoes and I about fell out of the chair. Beautiful but ....

Being a country girl and happy with my jeans and tshirt, its hard for me to picture buying shoes for 865.00. Then a matching handbag would be another $1000.00.
I love to get dressed up but why spend so much when you get almost the same thing at a discounted price? Its like a present, you can put the prettiest bows and paper on but when you open the present, it matters whats inside.

Don't get me wrong, I think these pumps and handbags are BEAUTIFUL, but like anything else they are eye candy. I give the artist that produced these wonderful products alot of kudos but again. They are not me.

This is the perk of being an Almost Perfect Woman, I know when to shop, how to shop, and believe in savings.

No comments: