Tuesday, July 21, 2009

IzeaFest


I am in Heaven, I want to go to Izeafest. What is Izeafest?


It is an awesome get together for bloggers at Seaworld in Orlando.
With all the hoopla regarding Blogher, I was thinking, "Wouldn't it be awesome if a blogging conference was planned for Orlando. You talk to the right people in Twitter and dreams can come true.

I am working on sponsors, does someone want me to represent them at Izeafest?
I promise to represent their company with dignity and grace? Did I just say that? Anyone that knows me, understands that I love to have a good time and love making friends.

1 comment:

annies home said...

I would so love to attend a great get together as well I am new to the blog world and can use all the tips I can get my hands on
stopping by from blogher @ home