Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is it all about me?

I can finally sit back and relax, why? Because for the past 20 years, I have raised my family, made sure bills were always paid on time and I think I was a fantastic friend to many. Friends knew that if they needed something they could count on me, most of the time.

I think it's time for me. Time for me to do what I want to do. My kids don't understand and don't like it but I raised them to the age of 18. I was there most of the time, when I wasn't working putting food in their mouths.

What keeps me happy nowadays? I enjoy chatting with my friends online, I love to garden and I love my company that I am with now. Brown Bag Party is awesome, it may not be for all but it is for me and being over the age of 40, I think I have the right to say, "If you dont like it, to bad" with a smile on my face.

I usually am a very private person so these blog updates will be very hard for me, but again being over the age of 40, its about time I get my butt in gear and do whats good for me. Let the wall down around me and slowly start letting people in.

No comments: