Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Are your hands dirty?



First Almost Perfect Woman
I am in envy of some of my gardening friends that I have met on Twitter and around the net. One that comes to mind is,Shawna Coronado.

Shawna is amazing. She taught me today that I can eat Daylillies, how to recycle, and how gardening can be fun.
Who would ever think that one can eat flowers. Shawna has even written a book about Gardening Nude,
NO, its not actually getting nude but it is a catchy title, isn't it?
Stop by her website, and check out all the fantastic ideas that she has.

Shawna happens to come from a place where you can get your hands dirty, the same state that my hands got dirty growing up, Illinois. Stop by and see Shawna and tell her I sent you.

Are you the type of Woman that is not afraid to get your hands dirty?
Whether you are or arent, remember you are the ALMOST PERFECT WOMAN.

No comments: