Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Always looking for new recipes

I grew up in the canning world. I remember my Mom canning so I think I will can someday. One thing comes to mind. My mom had the bright idea of canning Cucumbers and turning them into pickles.....Omg... smelly!!!!!
On this blog hop today, I came across a blog that really caught my eye..... Katherines Corner 

Why? I love the Victorian look and she can's. Need I say more LOL Stop by leave her a comment and tell her that I sent you.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following from Tuesday Friend Connect. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

Hope you have a great week.

Coupon Queen said...

Thanks for stopping by, I am following back and look forward to more of your posts. My mother in law used to make pickles and my hubby can't stand to even look a them to this day because you could smell it down the block. ;) Have a wonderful week!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...following back! I loved it when my Grandma would bring us her cans of green beans fresh from her garden...I really miss those!

Jessica
http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi!!!! I'm following you from Tuesday's blog hop! Would love if you followed back!!

Katherines Corner said...

Deanna, I am grateful for your kindness and our new bloggy friendship. I send big hugs your way!