Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The New You

Can you handle it? Better yet can your loved ones around you handle it?  Do you have the attitude to make it in this world. I love being a Grandma, a Hot Grandma at that LOL No seriously, what are you doing to succeed in life or you one of the ones that go from day to day just living life. Dull boring Life.  Remember life is what you make of it and you are in control of your own destiny.

I exercise every day, drink my Vi shakes twice a day and work out to the beat of Zumba, belly dancing, Burlesque dancing... Whatever floats my boat at that time of the day. The main thing is that I am moving and extending those muscles and eating and drinking healthy. I also keep a healthy mind and soul, concentrating on the core of my Spirit.      A happy body makes for a Happy Me...... Tell me what keeps you motivated and healthy.. I really would love to know....

No comments: