Monday, September 12, 2011

Decided

I've decided to go further with this blog post Not as easy as it looks.  Just to name a few...

Not easy to be a pet owner, especially to a dog that thinks the Grass is greener on the other side of the fence.. No matter what I do... He proceeds to get out of the fence and lays by the gate but on the other side. No grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

I am a great friend, but how many times can friends constantly complain.. Its like I am a sounding board.. Enough is enough. I like to think, be and stay positive and really dislike hearing about problems. But I love all my friends that have a positive outlook on life.

Applebees is not my favorite restaurant at the moment. Hubby found a bug in their food... YUCK Manager was awesome, server was terrific but will never go there again.

Razors that go dull after one use...

Ok, this is my rant and rave for today... I usually have a Ray of sunshine all around me but had to vent somewhere. LOL

No comments: