Friday, February 25, 2011

Self Esteem and I can do it attitude!!!!

So many times I hear from others, "Where did you get the self-esteem and the attitude that you have" Believe me, it hasn't been easy. One thing that rings in my mind was from a special person... You walk in there like you own the place, no one can take this from you.

A little background, I left home when I was 18. I came from a background that was as stable as my mom could make it. Thinking back on it, it wasn't perfect and it could have been alot worse. My mom was strong and she did what she had to do to make sure the family survived. That I give her credit for... I was the I know it all type of teenager. I left home got married, which was very unstable. No abuse, but he never worked and wasn't the family man. So I left him in the dirt, looking for bigger and better things. What I found was much worse, an abuser, a maniac and it took me many years to outrun and out think him.

I finally found a man that loved me for who I am and what I am. He took me off the shelf and dusted me off and set me back on my feet. He made me believe that I am worth a million bucks and this is where the self-esteem and the I can do it attitude comes in.  If I can do it, then so can you!!

Get up every morning and say its a brand new day, I am going to be the best I can be. I am now a leader with Trevo and building my team more and more every day. I have goals and I have dreams and you should have them also.
I have helped others put there dreams together and learn how to put one foot in front of the other.
Let me help you!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Great story, great outlook too. You're brave to share this stuff, I admire you. I'm following

Keri

alwayscurtsywhenyousneeze.com