Monday, November 15, 2010

I am on a mission

I am on a mission to lose weight and to feel like a million bucks. Going up in age, our bodies seem to start lagging in energy and then comes the ailments. Headaches, body aches, diabetes, Fibromyalgia and so forth.. Trevo here I come......
What is Trevo you ask?

Trevo is a natural energizer, a purifying drink made from acai berries and other powerful berries and ingredients. Here is a list of the ingredients.
Trevo has over 172 natural ingredients that come from all over the world.

Imagine having energy to spare, enhanced mental focus, vibrant good health, and a wonderful sense of well-being. This is the power of wellness and you can find this with Trevo.
I for one do not like taking prescription pills, for one it costs to much money and two.. are all these man made ingredients good for you. With Trevo, you are only getting natural ingredients...
I will start my adventures with Trevo and I will write here daily on how its coming along. If you want to join me, just let me know.... I can get a bottle out to you tomorrow..

No comments: