Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Stuck in the land of Facebook

For so long I have lived in my own little world in the land of Facebook.  Nothing was better then finding old friends from High School, making new friends from around the USA and keeping abreast of all the wonderful news of their life.  I have to say I was neglecting the wonderful world of blogosphere. (Is that a word?)


  This morning I decided enough is enough, go and explore the rest of the blogs. In doing this, all I can is WOW!! There are others out there that I can relate to.... I love the Mom Bloggers but I am over that stage. Raised my kids now its time for me to play and have fun. I love my career, I love to have fun and I love to laugh, which there are some pretty funny Blogsters out there.... You just have to search!!

5 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I too was a FB junkie until I started my blog in March. Now I hardly ever go there. Maybe once a day, if I'm lucky.

AM! said...

I hear you! I haven't been on FB for ages now, as I've found sooo many blogs out there that I can relate to and enjoy;-)

and now is that a pic of you addicted to FB above?

Sheree said...

I love searching out blogs that I can connect with, and just love funny writers! I found one not long ago called The Hubby Diaries. If you wanna laugh you should search her out! Hope it's ok to leave that with you. I don't know her and am certainly not promoting her blog...just promoting laughing!
Happy Evening to you! :)

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

That picture is hysterical! I'm like the rest of you..was stuck in facebook playing endless games. I know some of my friend in FB miss me but they know they can find me other ways. I was blogging off and on and found blogfrog. Wow! I have all new energy for blogging and if it can help my business too, woo hoo!


Katharine @ Kat's Almost Purrfect World

http://katspurrfectboutique.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies for leaving your wonderful comments....