Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are you the Almost Perfect Women?

I can just imagine what people are looking for when they click on Almost Perfect Women in google or the search engines....  Guys are probably expecting the beautiful knock out women but let me tell you beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

What does it mean to be an Almost Perfect Woman? Let me tell you that you are Almost Perfect.  There is no such thing as Perfect.. Are you being the best person that you can be, are you taking part in raising a family or living life to the fullest? Then you are Almost Perfect...

I am surfing the net every day and looking at different blogs, let me tell you... Ladies, you rock... There are so many talented woman out there. Living life to the fullest with determination and values...

 Today I found a crafting sight which took my breath away... By Stephanie Lynn   After reading this blog, I wanted to hit the nearest Lowes or Home Depot and start buying craft items.... Take a look around and tell her Deanna from Almost Perfect Women sent you....

5 comments:

CherylT said...

If you insist. Always happy to help out a fellow blogger friend.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Deanna, Thanks so much! I am completely flattered by your sweet comments. I greatly apprecite it! Hope you are enjoying your week and have a fabulous weekend! Thanks again ~ Stephanie Lynn

AM! said...

hi there! thx for your kind words & love the idea of your blog title & blog;)

Java said...

Hey Deanna!!

I would like to invite you to join the Over 40 Bloggers Club!! Take a look and join in the fun!

Java said...

Thanks for joining the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

Thanks for joining the party!

And I don't think there is a "perfect woman"...we all have flaws which makes us unique!