Friday, June 18, 2010

WOW!! What a week!!!

First of all let me apologize for not keeping up with the posts. Such a busy week, school (which is almost over) State exams today...... Made it through that and now I am back to work...... I've read a couple of your blogs and most are really FANTASTIC. I tend to like the funny ones, no holding back and Girls you got it going on.......


I love the Friday Flip off, My Flip off goes to the school I am currently attending. Why? Because I have never seen so much drama in one place, Teachers getting fired for things they should have been fired for long time ago... Ladies, we are talking about things you shouldn't hear about in a school. Wish I could go further but..... You know the whole scandal thing.... Keeping my nose clean, all I can is that its about time......

On the good note of things, I am having a contest starting tomorrow with a pampering special...... Stop in tomorrow to see.....

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Hi there, thanks for joining in my FFO blog hop! Due to a part time job I've taken, I'm a little behind in catching up on comments! Hope you join in the fun again this Friday!