Sunday, April 25, 2010

The perfect relationship or marriage


What do you think is the perfect marriage or relationship? Is your other half spending more time with friends then with you?

You have to find the time to balance between home life, friends and making a living. I go to school FT and then try and make a living on the side by Direct sales. Which I love!! Between this time try and fit in us time..... Not easy at all. So we usually have date nights once a week. This helps alot, nobody but the two of us.
This does take some planning, why not take turns? Then your both happy.

Before too long you'll find the relationship that you once had..

1 comment:

J.Ashley said...

This is something that I need to do!... I get so caught up with school and working full time that I sometimes forget about him =\