Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tasty Thursday



I almost went with Tantalizing Thursday, but some of my friends wouldnt understand. LOL

I will eventually make a link to the wild side. But in the meantime,
Tasty Thursday is what you get.

It's Summertime, what kind of meals do you make?
I know in my house, it's too darn hot to use the oven. So I try and think of cool and easy meals to make. Being laid off, I try and be economical. Like the APW (Almost Perfect Women) realizes, its better to have money in your pocket. It's called Smart Shopping. I received an email from Kraft and all the recipes in here look scrumptous.

Im being called to the pool with the little one, now you know why we need quick and easy meals. BRB to finish.

Ok, she's happy for a while. Now do you know of any easy recipes, great coupon blogs or just someone that loves to cook, please leave a comment and I'll check out your site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out this blog. http://www.bloglander.com/cheapeats/

It's got recipes and tells you about lost of inexpensive items you can get at the store.