Saturday, May 30, 2009

From Birth to 45

Looking back in time, I am noticing how much I have changed. I am no longer the little girl that I once was. I have now developed into a woman that is in charge of her future and realizes that Dreams can come true and that life is an adventure.

Have you wondered what life would have been like if you chose a different path?
I truly believe that GOD (and no, I am not afraid to say it) has a plan for each and every one of us. Its up to us, whether or not we chose to listen.

Within the past few weeks, I have opened my mind to fun and exciting things. Would I try some of them, ummm NO, but its always fun to see what other people are up to.
I sometimes wonder, Why do people do the things they do?

A wise woman once told me, Once you hit 45 a whole new world will open up.
You'll have a whole new attitude and sex will be better then ever.
She was right, a new world has opened up. The key here is I began to spend time on me. I take care of me first. If Momma aint happy, no one's happy.

Have you spent time lately on you? No kids, No husband and No problems. JUST YOU
Once you start taking care of you and realizing that your just not a caretaker then life will be so much easier. You were born a girl, developed into a Hot Mama now bring that Hot Mama back into the picture. Take the time to dress sexier, read friends blogs and read books. Trust me, it won't be easy at first but it can be done. Start out small with a little erotica, there are plenty of blogs that you can read and NO, no one is watching you. No one will pass judgement on you. Besides that, who cares. It's your mind, body and soul that has to be taken care of. It's up to you to take care of that need.

Once you start being sexy, the whole world will notice and once that starts your on a roll. You'll begin to have a new attitude about life.
Your other half will begin to sit up and take notice, who is this woman? She's just not the baby mama or the housewife anymore. She turned into a HOT MAMA and this Hot Mama is with me.

Motto: Think sexy, you will be sexy.

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

Great article and I'm right there girlfriend. Over 45 and thinking about me now!