Monday, August 11, 2014

Where did time go?

Looking back on all these years, I wonder where did time go? What happened to my dreams in the past? Why did I let a man control me for all those years? All I can say is I don't really know why.. Codependent maybe, was afraid of being alone.  But thats all in the past and now I am free of those chains that bound me for so long. Celebrating my anniversary tomorrow with the man that helped set me free. Now I am concentrating on keeping myself healthy and making great strides with my painting furniture business. Life is good!!! Thank you for stopping by here as I learn more on how to blog I will be adding more and even thinking of writing a book that can help other women release the chains of a relationship gone wrong.  Feel free to leave comments :)

No comments: